Fiona is both an Accredited Practicing Dietitian as well as an Accredited Sports Dietitian. She works with Clients in a number of areas including
- Sports nutrition (all levels and stages and across ages)
- Weight management or lean muscle gain
- Disordered eating
- Heart health including cholesterol reduction and high blood pressure
- General healthy eating & Energy and vitality
- Digestive health including IBS, Coeliac disease
- Food intolerance and allergies
- Women’s health
- Vegetarian and vegan eating
Dietitians are not food police and will not judge you or shame you for food or lifestyle choices but will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Fiona does not believe in diets or excessive restriction but rather working with clients to improve their mental and physical health in an individualised sustainable manner.
Fiona sees clients face to face in Herston near the Royal Brisbane Hospital and also via Skype.