Due to change, uncertainty or misalignment between employers and employees, a tailored career development program is designed to support an employee to gain clarity and develop achievable career goals while enabling three way honest and transparent conversations.
Working with our team of certified career practitioners we can design a program to suit a team or individual employee’s needs, incorporate group workshops, resources and one to one coaching sessions.
We believe it’s the individuals responsibility to take ownership of their career development and be employee led and employer endorsed. Our Employee Career Development Program may include:
- Three way agreement and understanding of the program objectives
- Building self awareness including values and drivers
- Clarity of skills, competencies and behaviours to identify areas for development
- Use of Psychometric & Survey assessments
- Development of a Career Blueprint & Plan
- Developing skills for courageous conversations and taking the responsibility
- Agreed alignment and support to integrate their career plan
To cater to the unique circumstances of each organisation, we take the time to understand the desired outcomes, opportunities and challenges. We will then propose a tailored program to suit the needs of a team or individual employees including matching employees with consultants ensuring the right fit.
For us this means that you, from the first contact, talk with a human being whose priority is your employees wellbeing, right through to the completion of the program.
We have built a team of specialists across the four pillars so each client has access to a team of trusted specialists to support their career development, wellbeing and their unique circumstances.
Considering external career development support?
Whether for your organisation, team or an individual due to succession planning, change or misalignment, contact us for an initial discussion and overview of how we may tailor a program to support your needs.